A bouncer is important for your baby because it gives them a comfortable place, away from you, to relax and play. This allows you to buy some time to run errands, do chores, while you have your hands free. In short, it’s a lifesaver! You want to make sure that you choose the best possible bouncer for your baby. Something that not only provides comfortable enjoyment for your baby but also for YOU.
One way to find out which is the best bouncer to choose is to see what other parents are buying. Here’s a list and short description of the best selling baby bouncers* in the market today:
1. Fisher-Price Infant To Toddler RockerThe Fisher-Price Infant To Toddler Rocker is currently the best-selling bouncer in the market today. The rocker comes with a removable toy bar decorated with 3 different musical toys that stimulate the senses of your baby’s vision and touch. This isn’t just a toy bar, it also helps to develop your baby’s hand and eye coordination as they reach and play with the toys.
When it’s time to sleep, simply remove the toy bar and turn on the gentle vibrations as it soothes your baby into dreamland. One great thing about this bouncer is as your baby grows the rocker can be turned into a toddler rocking chair. As an added plus, the fold out kickstand turns your rocker into a stationary seat which is great for feeding time.
2. Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny BouncerThe Snugabunny bouncer can be used from birth (thanks to the body inserts) until baby reaches 25 pounds.This bouncer is soft and plush and cuddles your baby from all sides creating ultimate comfort. Body inserts can be removed as your baby grows.
Two cute little birdies fly overhead to you keep your baby entertained. Your baby can listen to the sounds of eight different songs or nature sounds as they relax to gentle vibrations in this comfy snuggly bouncer.
3. Fisher-Price Newborn Rock N’ Play SleeperThe Fisher-Price Newborn Rock N’ Play Sleeper is for babies from newborn to 25 pounds. This sleeper provides baby with extra comfort and security with it’s structured insert and three-point restraint. Parents who own this bouncer are also saying that the inclined position on the Rock N’ Play is great for babies with reflux.
The Rock N’ Play comes with a soft bunny and blanket for your baby. You get to bond with baby as you gently rock them to sleep in this sleeper.
4. Fisher-Price Comfy Time BouncerThe Fisher-Price Comfy Time Bouncer is for babies from newborn up to 25 pounds. Soft fabrics and a three-point restraint give your baby comfort and security.
Your baby learns hand and eye coordination with the easy-to-remove toy bar decorated with dangling butterflies and flowers. Choose between two different vibration settings to soothe your baby.
5. Tiny Love 3-in-1 RockerThe Tiny Love 3-in-1 Rocker is for babies 0 to 12 months. Easily converts from a seat to a napper with three different reclining positions. This Rocker can lay flat with raised borders for babies nap and grows with your baby into a toddler rocking chair.
The rocker napper rocks in all three reclining positions and entertains baby with a musical toy hanging off of its adjustable arm.
6. Fisher-Price Soothing Motions GliderThe Fisher-Price Soothing motions Glider is for babies from birth until 25 pounds. This Gliders seat supports babies from all sides as it rocks from side-to-side or front-to-back. The seat is adaptable from reclined to seated as baby grows.
Choose from soothing or playful music while your baby glides and plays with the soft toys swaying above their head in this glider.
7. 4Moms MamaRoo BouncerThe 4Moms MamaRoo is built to move like you do. There are five unique motions (car ride, kangaroo, tree swing, rock a bye, and ocean) that move to 5 different speed levels.
There are also 5 different nature sounds with the option to plug in your MP3 player. The seat reclines and has a new locking bar for better security.
Baby gets to gaze up at reversible ball toys as they play or sleep in the MamaRoo. To know more, you can our 4moms Mamaroo Bouncer review.
8. BABYBJORN Babysitter BalanceThe BABYBJORN Babysitter Balance has been ergonomically designed to provide better support and comfort for your baby. Not only that, this bouncer has even been recommended by pediatricians because it helps to refine your baby’s motor skills and balance.
The BABYBJORN rocks to your child’s natural movements providing relaxing and fun motions. Yes, natural movements, which means no batteries required. You can also set it to three different positions, set it up for your baby to enjoy the world or lay her down for nap. In short, it’s a practical and fun bouncer is highly recommended. It is our favorite baby bouncer (read our full review here) after all.
9. Tiny Love Gymini BouncerThe Tiny Love Gymini Bouncer is suited for babies from 5 to 25 pounds. This colorful bouncer engages babies with soothing vibrations. Music and lights engage baby during play time. Two double arches frame the sides of the bouncer with 3 hanging toys that change positions depending on your babies age and size.
The Gymini helps develop babies senses, engages baby in educational play and soothes and relaxes.
10. Bright Starts Safari BouncerThe Bright Starts Safari Bouncer is for babies from birth to 25 pounds. A deep cradling seat offers your baby extra comfort and room in this bouncer. A three-point harness keeps baby safe while they relax to gentle vibrations.
Two toys hang from the easy-to-remove toy bar to engage your baby in play when they are awake.
*Disclaimer: This list is compiled based on the best selling list on Amazon. Why, Amazon? Because they’re the biggest retailer online and would give the best indication of what’s hot in the market. This list is correct at the time of writing.